The extreme weather conditions that summer can bring to Arizona is enough to significantly impact your comfort, health and safety at home, especially if your air conditioner is not properly prepared to keep up. Alaskafying you’re A/C every year with our 33-point check-up, puts your air conditioner in charge of your environment and helps you to avoid any of these impacts of the hot weather on your comfort and well-being
Other benefits when you Alaskafy your system includes:
- Longer lasting system
- Less repairs and decreases case of sudden breakdown
- Cleaner indoor air
- Less dust
- A safer operating system
- Continued high efficiency operation means lower utility bills
Some of the check points of an Alaskafication of the A/C includes:
- Evaluating coolant level for peak operation maintenance.
- Inspection and lubrication of moving parts including the motors of the system, fans, and the compressor
- A complete calibration of the thermostat
- Inspecting ductwork to identify possible energy loss
- Assessing the performance of the blower
- Examination of all electrical connections–checks of the voltage and current in the system
- Examining all belts and other moving parts for wear and tear
- Changing the air filters
Additionally, Alaskafying your A/C enables the system to continue to function most efficiently. That saves you money. An HVAC system that has to work harder increases your utility bills as they relate to cooling your home. Not just that, not properly maintaining your system may void the warranty.
Be safe. Be comfortable. Be healthy. And, be smart by Alaskafying your A/C!
To get your Alaskafication on the A/C at our special internet price, look for our coupon here: https://www.alaskanac.com/coupons/ and call Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating in Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale and the Phoenix area at 602-529-5555. In Tucson, schedule at 520-815-5555.