Avoid costly repairs with regular air conditioning maintenance.
To ensure the effectiveness of your cooling system, A/C maintenance should be performed twice a year. Once in the spring and once in the fall. Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating uses a 40 point inspection checklist to ensure that we complete the most thorough A/C maintenance services possible. A well-maintained air conditioner performs better, lasts longer, consumes less energy, and needs fewer repairs.
With seasonal tune-ups, you can count on your air conditioning system to operate safely, efficiently, and dependably for years.
Top Reasons For Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Helps Extend the Life of Your System. Performing regular maintenance on your air conditioning system helps extend the lifespan of your HVAC system.
- Identifies Minor Repairs Before They Become Major Repairs. Ensure your system is running at peak performance levels while avoiding costly large repairs.
- Keeps Your System Running at Peak Efficiency. If your system runs at peak performance more often you will have lower utility bills.
- Manufacturer Protection. The manufacturer of your system require your home heating and cooling system be maintained on a regular basis to keep the warranty valid. The Alaskan planned maintenance agreement offers this protection.
- Peace of Mind. If anything goes wrong, Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating is here to help. Stop agonizing if something will go wrong at the wrong time.
- Annual Inspections. Two times a year we will perform a safety inspection and precision tune-up and make the necessary modifications to ensure your HVAC is running efficiently.
Seasonal maintenance can prevent up to half of all common air conditioning repairs and can reduce your system’s energy consumption by as much as 15%, saving you money and stress.
Our cost effective air conditioner maintenance tune-up includes:
- Inspect refrigerant levels
- Test for leaks
- Inspect ductwork
- Measure airflow
- Check electric terminals
- Tighten connections
- Check belts for tightness & wear
- Perform total analysis & cleaning
- Check & document system temperature split
- Explain necessary repairs
- Run and test system
- Check thermostat operation
- Check & test defrost components
- Clean filter or replace
- Inspect contactors, relays & circuit boards
- Check operating pressures
- Inspect indoor blower & motor for dirt build up
- Inspect condensate drain
- Check caps & start components
- Inspect wiring & tighten electrical connections
- Inspect bearings & lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect outdoor coil & advise customer of condition
- Inspect & test safety switches
- Inspect duct seal at unit & secure panels
- Inspect indoor coil & advise customer of condition
- Check & document superheat & subcool (cooling)
- Check voltage & amperage to all motors & compressor
When you think air conditioning service, think Alaskan!
Call Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating today for seasonal air conditioning maintenance in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ!
Why Choose Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating?
Not only are we EnergyStar rated; we are also BPI certified. Our technicians have been certified through EnergyStar and the Building Performance Institute to ensure maximum energy efficiency in every home we service. Our air conditioning services ensure that your cooling system is running at peak efficiency, saving you money on your power bills.