Easy HVAC financing options in Tucson and Phoenix
Don’t let a lack of good credit keep you from enjoying the benefits of a high-efficiency air conditioner. We can offer budget-friendly financing options with no credit check and no money down.
- No credit check
- No down payment
- Easy application process
- Approval within 24 hours after you complete the application
- Affordable repayment plans to fit your budget
NO DOWN PAYMENT and NO CREDIT SCORE for approval!
OPTION 1 – Microf
The process for approval is easy:
- Submit supporting documents
- Valid ID
- Proof of Home ownership
- Proof of Employment/Income
- Proof of Homeowner insurance
- Photo of Home
- Confirmation/Verification of Customer information
- Review contract options
- Rental purchase agreement is executed
- Successful installation by Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating!*
*Customer must be approved through Micro Financial after submitting a credit application directly to Microf. Once the customer receives financial approval from Microf, Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating installs the equipment.
Ready to get started? Fill out the Online Application today
OPTION 2 – Synchrony Bank
Promotional financing can help you get what you really want or need.
You don’t have to let a small budget keep you from getting what you really want or need. That’s why Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating offers promotional financing options when your purchase is made with Synchrony Bank.
1 Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See store for details.
2 Based on purchase volume and receivables.
The Most Common Types of A/C Units
- Heat pump – the most common type of home comfort system used in the moderate climates of the southern US.
- Split unit – using single units in each room, split systems are excellent for cooling only the spaces you need to cool instead of the whole house.
- Packaged unit – this is a compact all-in-one system ideal for smaller spaces.
- Ductless unit – similar to a split unit, ductless air conditioner units are ideal for homes that use ductless heating options like radiant heating.
When you think new air conditioning unit, think Alaskan!
Call Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating in Tucson or Phoenix, AZ today to evaluate your air conditioning unit and optimize your home comfort! Our skilled technicians will evaluate your home’s cooling needs and give you a professional, unbiased recommendation for repair or air conditioner installation.