Ductless Heat Pumps
Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating install only the best brands in the home comfort field, including Lennox, Carrier, and Rheem. We will provide you with a professional in-home evaluation to determine the right heating and cooling solution for your needs. In many Phoenix and Tucson, AZ area homes, that solution is a ductless heat pump.
What is a ductless heat pump?
A ductless or mini-split heat pump is a zoned system that does not use a duct system to distribute air throughout your home. Highly efficient and electricity-driven, ductless heat pumps are comprised of two main components—an outdoor air compressor and an indoor air handler. The outdoor compressor collects air from outside the home, compresses it using a refrigerant, and delivers it inside the home as warm air.
Benefits of mini split ductless heat pumps:
- Energy efficient: high Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) and Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) ratings.
- Cost-effective: use between 25-50% less energy than standard electricity-based heating systems.
- Environmentally friendly: less energy used means less environmental impact.
- Convenient temperature zoning: easily control temperatures in multiple zones in your house.
- Long-lasting: a well-maintained system can last for over 20 years.
Why choose Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating for your ductless heat pump?
As a family-owned and operated business with over 45 years in the HVAC industry, we know that you’re looking for excellent service and outstanding attention to detail from your service provider. We make it our business to exceed your expectations in every way.
When You Think Ductless Heat Pumps, Think Alaskan!
Call Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating in Tucson or Phoenix today to determine what is right for you.