Ensure your family’s health with outstanding air quality in your Phoenix or Tucson area home.
While advancements in energy efficiency have made it possible to heat and cool your home at a significantly lower cost, the side effect of a well-sealed, energy efficient home is the potential for lower indoor air quality. The air circulating in your ductwork can contain contaminants like mold, bacteria, viruses, and dust mites. Over time, these contaminants can cause health issues if not dealt with.
You indoor air quality may need improvement if you or your family experience:
- Sinus Inflammation
- Upper Respiratory Problems
- Asthmatic Conditions
- Flu-Like Symptoms
Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating offers a number of indoor air quality solutions to ensure that you and your family are breathing healthy air.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions from Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating
- Air Purifiers. Central air purifiers remove the pollutants from the air before it reaches your living space.
- Air & Furnace Filters. Filters remove pollutants from your home’s environment.
- Humidifiers. Moistens the air in your home, helping to alleviate itchy skin, dry sinuses, and scratchy throats.
- Dehumidifiers. Removes damp air from the air, curbing the proliferation of mold and mildew growth in your ducts.
- UV Light Purifiers. UV light disinfects the air that passes through your ducts, killing any harmful contaminants in the process.
- Media Air Cleaners. Advanced filtration system that removes pollutants from your home’s air.
- Electric Air Cleaners. Literally electrocutes contaminants out of your home’s air.
- Whole House Ventilation Systems. Exchanges polluted indoor air for cleaner outdoor air, without changing the temperature of your home.
When you think indoor air quality, think Alaskan!
Make sure your home isn’t making you sick. Call Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating in Phoenix and Tucson today to discuss our indoor air quality solutions.
Why choose Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating for your indoor air quality solution?
The NATE certified professionals at Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating have served Phoenix and Tucson for over 45 years. Our highly educated and expertly trained technicians have comprehensive knowledge of indoor air quality problems and can help you choose the right solution to keep your home’s air clean and healthy.
When you think Indoor Air Quality, think Alaskan!
No matter the time, no matter the problem, Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating provides fast, reliable air conditioning repair in Phoenix and Tucson. So don’t wait. Call us now!
Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating proudly serves Tucson and Phoenix homeowners with 24-hour emergency service. If your air conditioner malfunctions, don’t wait. Even if it’s 3 o’clock in the morning, call us for fast, convenient air conditioning repair.