Electronic Air Cleaners
In the battle to beat indoor air pollution, there are many air filtration options to choose from. One of the most effective, and arguably the most impressive air filtration option is an electronic air cleaner. It literally electrocutes pollutants out of your home’s air. Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating will install an electronic air cleaner to give you pure, healthy air in your Tucson or Phoenix area home.
Electronic air cleaners work on the principle of electrostatic precipitation. They put airborne pollutants through a multi-stage filtration process:
- Washable permanent pre-filters capture large particles of dirt, lint and hair.
- Two-stage electronic filters first give a powerful positive electrical charge to incoming dirt particles, then move the charged particles into a collecting area where they are attracted to a series of grounded plates like magnets.
- Activated carbon odor & gas VOC filters help remove volatile organic compounds emitted from sources like carpets, household cleaners, paints, varnishes, personal care products, tobacco and cooking smoke, and more.
What are the benefits of an electronic air cleaner?
- Uses less energy than a 40 watt light bulb.
- Operates with a very low airflow resistance, which helps reduce system operating costs.
- Eco friendly filters can be washed and reused for many years.
- Studies indicate that electronic air cleaners can produce the most amount of clean air at lower costs than many other air cleaning methods.
Why Choose Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating for your Electronic Air Cleaner?
Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating has been improving air quality for Phoenix and Tucson area homeowners since 1972. Our NATE certified technicians are indoor air quality experts. We will install your electronic whole house air cleaner in a prompt and professional manner that gives you the clean, healthy air you are looking for.