Carbon Monoxide Detectors SAVE LIVES!
Even the nicest of homes are at risk for carbon monoxide leaks. This weekend, actress Anna Faris’ family suffered from dangerous levels of CO in a rental home they stayed at over the Thanksgiving holiday. From that we learn that we must always protect ourselves. Carbon monoxide is especially dangerous because it’s an odorless, colorless and tasteless gas. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning may include a dull headache, weakness, dizziness, and nausea, according to the Mayo Clinic
. ALASKAN SAFETY TIP: Bring working CO and smoke detectors with you when you rent or visit a vacation home. Watch this: https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/anna-faris-feeling-fortunate-carbon-monoxide-scare-67462386?fbclid=IwAR3dPqkDd9AsYcDED8CYX1AjSVwtXX-1lacAfiMWO_afOFhaaVKywUia-Lo