Cool Down From The Phoenix Heat With Expert Air Conditioning Service
Phoenix heat can be brutal, so it’s crucial to stay on top of AC repair and maintenance. Regular upkeep will save you money in the long run by avoiding costly air conditioner repairs or even having to replace your entire system!
SAME DAY Service or Your AC Repair is FREE
If your AC is malfunctioning and not providing any cool air, it’s best to contact a professional AC technician as soon as possible. Alaskan Air Conditioning & Heating in Phoenix has expert technicians on standby to diagnose and get your AC unit running like new quickly. Our team can create an efficient repair or air conditioner maintenance plan tailored to suit your needs.
Let us ensure that your AC runs optimally with our Phoenix AC repair services. Our team of technicians will only suggest solutions to fix the existing issues, so you don’t have to worry about being overcharged.
Don’t suffer in the heat, contact Alaskan Air Conditioning & Heating today for your AC service needs!
What are common problems that cause Air Conditioners to stop working?
In Phoenix, AZ, one of the hottest places in America, your HVAC system could unexpectedly cut out – and there might be a variety of explanations. Some of the most common causes of your HVAC equipment failing include the following:
- Lack of regular maintenance – Ignoring maintenance of your HVAC components, such as the condenser coils, can have dire consequences. Dirt buildup not only degrades performance but could even lead to system failure and a costly AC repair in Phoenix.
- Clogged and dirty filters – Neglecting proper air filter maintenance can have dire consequences for your unit, from straining to keep up with demands and potentially overheating or freezing. Keep those filters clean.
- Inadequate level of refrigerant – Ensure your business is set for success tomorrow and protect vital equipment from the extreme consequences of inadequate refrigerant levels. Blockages in evaporator and condenser coils caused by low coolants can have a destructive impact on operations, so take proactive measures today to safeguard against them. Don’t delay – act today to prevent future problems.
- Thermostat issues – To ensure your thermostat is in tip-top shape, check if it’s turned on and clean. Level it out, so you don’t have to worry about the sun’s rays affecting it. If all looks well, but there are still issues, then something else could go wrong – time for further inspection.
- Breaker or Fuses – It relies on breakers and fuses to keep your AC unit running smoothly. So if the motor stops working, our expert HVAC technicians are sure to inspect these components first – they know exactly where to look.
- Capacitors – Capacitors are a crucial duo that keeps your AC unit running smoothly. Start capacitors provide the initial spark of electricity, while run capacitors maintain energy efficiency by continually supplying impulses to the motor – ensuring it never stops. Capacitors are essential components necessary to maintain productivity and save power.
- Compressor – Your AC compressor is the secret hero that keeps you chilled on hot days. Too little or too much refrigerant can cause it to seize and overheat, leaving your home sweltering. The perfect coolant will keep everyone refreshed and relaxed. So be vigilant and stay away from a costly AC repair in Phoenix.
- Evaporator Coils – Evaporator coils make it easy to stay cool and comfortable, absorbing heat from your home’s air for a fresh atmosphere. With minimal maintenance required every three years, these intricate system components become an ideal choice for effortlessly staying chill.
- Condenser Coils – Maintain your Condenser Coils regularly to keep an HVAC system running smoothly. As these parts are prone to dirt and debris buildup over time due to outdoor exposure, we recommend a water hose cleaning at least once yearly. In cases of extreme buildup, however, it’s best for professional technicians with specialized chemical cleaners to do the job right.
When should I call an AC repair technician in Phoenix?
Are you worried something isn’t quite right with your heating and cooling system? Don’t take a risk by attempting to handle it yourself – instead, make the smart move. Reach out for help from an expert at Alaskan Air Conditioning and get back on track quickly without draining your wallet! Keep a lookout for these red flags:
- A lack of airflow coming from the vents is a sign that something might be wrong.
- If your AC is making worrying noises like screeching, grinding, or knocking, don’t hesitate to call an experienced technician.
- Don’t ignore strange odors from your AC vents; call an ac technician immediately.
- When you notice moisture and leaks coming from the air conditioner, it’s time to call an ac technician.
- Is your AC blowing warm air in the summer heat? Don’t wait; call an ac technician immediately to get it sorted.
- Is your air conditioner costing you big on energy bills? If so, it may be time to inspect and repair the AC before summer hits.
- Does your air conditioning unit have a mind of its own? You might require AC repair if it’s randomly turning on and off.
Our Other AC Repair Guarantees
Our customers deserve to feel at ease while our technicians care for their ac repair needs in Phoenix. That’s why we send them a picture beforehand of the technician who will come and treat their home with respect – using drop cloths to protect it during service. We also guarantee that our team will get the job done once onsite – no need for repeat visits or extra charges
We even back our results with warranties of differing lengths, a maximum of two years. The repair will be free if your AC breaks down within that time.
To ensure optimal performance in the long run, we strongly advise having maintenance checks. Take preventive steps for improved cooling efficiency when temperatures rise.
Your AC Repair Phoenix Provider
Ready to schedule, or do you still have questions? Then get ahold of Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating today. We maintain 24/7 availability for you and your home. Even if it’s 3 a.m., call us for fast, convenient AC repair in Phoenix.
We do things the Alaskan way, Not the cheap way.
No matter the time, no matter the problem, Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating provides fast, reliable air conditioning repair in Phoenix and the surrounding areas.