AC Maintenance Phoenix, AZ
Call Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating today for seasonal ac maintenance in Phoenix. Not only are we EnergyStar rated; but we are also BPI certified. Our technicians have been certified through Energy Star and the Building Performance Institute to ensure maximum energy efficiency in every home we service. Our air conditioning services ensure that your cooling system is running at peak efficiency, saving you money on your power bills. Ask yourself, “How often should I service my AC?” before summertime hits.
Your A/C isn’t ready until it’s ALASKAFIED
- More than a flimsy tune-up
- Guaranteed NO breakdowns for A FULL YEAR
- Systems last substantially longer
- You will save as much as 25% on utilities
- 33 Crucial safety and performance points of love for your system
- Alaskafied Systems are safer systems
More Than a Flimsy Tune-Up
There’s plenty of bargain-bin “tune-ups” out there. But none go as far as the Alaskan AC ALASKAFICATION. An Alaskafication of your air conditioner is like rolling back time to the day it was first installed. Our crew cleans, tightens, lubricates, vacuums, and shines up your AC so it can keep fighting the Arizona heat.
Guaranteed NO breakdowns for a YEAR
See? We’re not kidding around. We are so confident that an Alaskafication of your AC will make it run better for longer we POLAR BEAR PROMISE it will not break down for a full year. If it does, we give you your money back (or deduct those bucks from the cost of the repair).
A little Alaskafication now means your system will last longer than a system that gets ignored. Just a little buildup of dust and grime is the main thing that wears out an AC over time. Keeping that gross stuff out of there means you’ll have many more years of a healthy AC than your next door neighbor.
Save on Utility Bills
The harder your system works, the more it costs to keep you cool. When it’s running efficiently it does its job better, and you pay less when your utility bill comes. It’s not unusual for Alaskafied systems to cost as much as 25% less to run.
More Than 33 Crucial Points
We paw around places in your air conditioning system you probably didn’t know even existed. We look for things that rattle. Things that need lubrication. Things that need to be cleaned up. Things that need to be replaced. And things that need to be filled, measured, and calibrated. We don’t miss a thing.
Safety First. Safety Always.
We won’t leave until we know for sure your system is healthy and safe. We’re looking to make sure the wiring is secure, fuses are doing their jobs, drains and lines are functional, CO alarms are protecting your family, and your duct-work is moving the air properly. It’s hugely important to you and your family…and it’s a key part of our Alaskafications. Every…single…time.
We do things the Alaskan way, Not the cheap way!
In Phoenix, the temperature can sometimes reach as high as 120 degrees in the summer. To stay comfortable in such extreme weather, you need to maintain your air conditioning unit.
Most Common Causes of AC Unit Breakdown
Air conditioning units will often break down over time due to poor AC maintenance or simple wear and tear in the Phoenix heat. There are several common causes. Among these are:
- Dirty filter or condensor coils – The filters and condensor coils are located inside your AC unit and will need to be cleaned regularly. Since your AC unit is usually located outside your home, dirt, dust, and debris will build up from constant exposure to the elements. Eventually, this foreign matter build-up can clog your filters and condensor coils, which decreases the efficiency of your unit.
- Broken thermostat – The thermostat is what allows your AC unit to cool your home. Over time, the thermostat can malfunction, making your unit unable to operate correctly.
- Not enough refrigerant – Most modern AC units use refrigerants such as Freon or Puron to cool the air entering your house. Some older units use chlorofluorocarbons, but these were phased out due to their environmental impact.
- If there’s no refrigerant inside the unit, it cannot cool the air that enters your home.
- Refrigerant leaks – If you recently reloaded the refrigerant in your unit, but the air entering your house is still warm, you may have a refrigerant leak somewhere in your team.
- Contractor issues – The contractor supplies voltage to your AC unit.
- If the contractor is malfunctioning, your AC may not receive sufficient power to run correctly.
When your AC unit breaks down, you need a professional AC maintenance Phoenix repair technician from a trusted company like Alaskan AC to repair the unit for you.
About Alaskan AC maintenance Phoenix
Alaskan Air Conditioning & Heating is a group of professional ac maintenance Phoenix technicians with x years of experience. Our license technicians perform ac maintenance Phoenix services in the state of Arizona, and we also provide a wide range of other services, including:
- Installations and replacements
- Minor or major repairs
- Inspection services
We have maintained strong professional relationships with many parts suppliers throughout the Phoenix area and can acquire replacement OEM parts for your AC unit.
24-hour AC Maintenance Phoenix Services Are Also Available
If your AC unit should break down after hours, we also provide 24-hour emergency repair services. We want you to stay comfortable in your home, even if you need an AC maintenance Phoenix technician after our regular business hours.
Contact our AC Maintenance Phoenix Specialists For an Appointment