As the temperatures get colder, the furnace becomes the most important appliance in your home. Your furnace is extremely reliable and can work for several years without causing any issues, but it isn’t immune to breaking down. When this happens, your house is suddenly a cold and uninviting place. In addition to that, it can be very expensive to repair a malfunctioning furnace, and if you have to replace the entire system, it can take a lot out of your household budget. You don’t have to be surprised when your furnace begins to malfunction because, if you have regular furnace maintenance, you can address issues before they become huge, expensive problems.
Alaskan Air Conditioning & Heating is the most trusted company for furnace maintenance in Arizona. Our technicians are prepared to work on your heating system whether it uses forced air or radiation. The first things our technicians search for are small issues that are likely to turn into larger issues, and this ensures that you won’t have any expensive surprises later on!
Why Is Furnace Maintenance Important?
Arizona becomes very chilly during the winter months, and you do not want to be caught in the middle of it without a working furnace. It doesn’t just have to work; it must work as efficiently as possible. That’s the most important reason that you need our technicians at Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating to service your furnace annually. There are several advantages for doing so, including the following:
- Your family will be comfortable during the winter months.
- Regular maintenance ensures that the manufacturer’s warranty is also maintained.
- Regular maintenance ensures that your furnace lasts as long as possible.
- Regular maintenance decreases the risk that your furnace will fail.
- With regular maintenance, your furnace works at maximum efficiency, and this saves you money on your electric bill.
Our expert technicians from Alaskan Air Conditioning & Heating provide you with the following:
- Inspect all the electrical components to ensure that all parts are rust-free and functional.
- Inspect for leaks, wear and tear, and cracks anywhere in the unit.
- Inspect the air filter.
- Lubricate the motor components to prevent expensive repairs.
- Clean the drain line, fan blades and blower.
- Ensure that the air ventilation ducts are open and clear.
- Ensure that the thermostat is functional.
- Ensure that the heat exchanger doesn’t have any cracks. These cracks can lead to a fire or carbon monoxide leaks.
- Check the electrical-powered components to ensure that there isn’t any corrosion or damage.
- Make sure that the gas valve provides the necessary fuel supply to the furnace so that it can run smoothly.
- Clean and inspect the gas burners.
People all over the county trust Alaskan Air Conditioning & Heating in Tucson with very good reason. Our technicians are expertly trained and educated, but they are also friendly, so you can rest assured that your experience with us will be absolutely wonderful. We guarantee our work so that you know that it will be done correctly the first time.