Over 45 years’ experience installing air conditioning units in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ
Here at Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating, we understand that sometimes your air conditioning unit just isn’t able to meet your home comfort needs. A lot of factors go into deciding whether to repair or replace your air conditioner, and we are here to answer your questions and make informed recommendations so you choose the right path for your needs.
You may need a new air conditioning unit if:
- Your current unit is 10-15 years old
- Your power bills are rising due to lost efficiency
- You have a major repair that makes replacement more cost effective
- Your unit can’t keep your home comfortable anymore
- You are building a new addition
The Most Common Types of New AC Units
- Heat pump systems – the most common type of home comfort system used in the moderate climates of the southern US.
- Split AC unit – using single units in each room, split systems are excellent for cooling only the spaces you need to cool instead of the whole house.
- Packaged AC and heating unit – this is a compact all-in-one system ideal for smaller spaces.
- Ductless Mini Split units – similar to a split unit, ductless air conditioner units are ideal for homes that use ductless heating options like radiant heating.
When you think new air conditioning unit, think Alaskan!
Call Alaskan Air Conditioning and Heating in Tucson or Phoenix, AZ today to evaluate your air conditioning unit and optimize your home comfort! Our skilled technicians will evaluate your home’s cooling needs and give you a professional, unbiased recommendation for repair or air conditioner installation.